Telephone: 01323 412000
Email: email@example.com Online: Via Diary At A Glance page on this website
Open 10am - 8pm Monday - Saturday (10am - 8pm on Sunday performance days).
The perfect gift! Available from Box Office, Eastbourne Theatres gift vouchers are valid for one year from purchase date.
How to Book
- In Person: Call into the Main Box Office at the Congress Theatre during opening hours, or the Devonshire Park box office which is open on performance days 2 hours before the show. Alternatively you can book tickets at Eastbourne's Tourist Information Centre on Cornfield Road.
- By Telephone: Simply call the Main Box Office (01323 412000) during opening hours.
- Online: To book over the internet go to our Online Booking page or visit the Diary at a Glance to check which events can be booked online. Simply follow the instructions to complete your booking. Where a £1 per ticket booking fee does not apply an online booking fee of £2 applies per transaction.
- By Post: Please detail the time, ticket price and title of the performance you wish to book for along with your name, address, postcode and a daytime telephone number. Send your payment and a note of any special requirements to the main Box Office. Enclose an SAE or add £1 to the total amount to cover postage. If paying by cheque please include your account number on the reverse.
On selected shows a £1 per ticket fee is included in the advertised price.
- Cash: Cash only accepted in person, not through the post.
- Credit Cards: Accepted cards - Visa, MasterCard, and Switch. Please note that all cards incur a £1.50 handling fee per transaction.
- Cheques and Postal Orders: Made payable to Eastbourne Borough Council and supported with a valid cheque guarantee card.