This website is a comprehensive, easy to navigate, accessible site, which allows patrons to view Eastbourne Theatres shows and information online.
It is helpful if you discuss your needs and any special requirements with the Box Office staff when booking your tickets. We can then ensure that you and your party are offered the most appropriate seats.
• Wheelchair spaces (Devonshire Park entrance for Wheelchairs users is to the right of the building
• Wheelchair accessible toilet
• Blue Badge parking near to venues
• Infrared Hearing System (Congress Theatre and Devonshire Park Theatre)
• Induction Loop System (Congress Theatre and Devonshire Park Theatre)
• Patron Lift (Congress Theatre)
• Guide Dogs welcome
• Orientation tours available on request
• Brochures available in audio format, request copy from box office on 01323 412000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Audio Description provided at the Devonshire Park Theatre by the Friends of the Devonshire Park Theatre. Available Friday evenings and Saturday matinees of week-long productions
ESSENTIAL COMPANION SCHEME Eastbourne Theatres operate a free scheme for those whose need an Essential Companion to be with them at a show in order to assist them. Application forms are available from box office by calling 01323 412000 or by downloading the Essential Companion Scheme Application Form.
DEVONSHIRE PARK THEATRE – WHEELCHAIR USERS At the Devonshire Park Theatre, entrance for Wheelchairs users is via a slope to the right of the building. Please make yourself known to a member of the front of house team who will escort you to this entrance. For ease of access, if entering the building through this door we would advise purchasing tickets on this side of the auditorium, seat nos’ 1 onwards.
CONGRESS THEATRE - GROUPS The Congress Theatre offers an additional service for any group bookings i.e. residential homes, schools etc. who would benefit from arriving early. Please contact us in advance and we can ensure our Support Usher is available to welcome your group before everyone else. Unfortunately we are unable to confirm if they would be allowed entry to the auditorium at this stage. Please call 01323 415528 and leave a message for the Duty Manager who will contact you as soon as possible