In line with government guidelines we’re taking the following precautions to ensure safety for our visitors and staff during your visit:
- From 10 December 2021 it is mandatory for visitors 11+ years and our staff to wear face masks in our venues to comply with government guidance. Exceptions to this are medical exemption and when eating or drinking.
- Please use the hand sanitising stations that are provided, free face masks can be provided if required.
- One way systems will be in place and a specified auditorium entrance will be stated on your ticket to enable everyone to stay a safe distance apart.
- Extensive cleaning including the auditorium, toilets and high-touch points will be undertaken after every performance and during intervals.
- Card payment for any ticket, food or drink purchase is preferred.
- NHS Track and Trace sign-ins are encouraged.
- Eastbourne Theatres has been awarded the industry 'See It Safely' mark, proving we are making the safety of you, our audience, a priority.
Book With Confidence Ticket Policy
You can book your ticket with confidence knowing that should you or a performance be directly affected by Covid-19 you will be contacted to confirm your payment method is still valid and then receive a refund. If a show is re-scheduled due to Covid-19 your tickets will automatically be valid for the new date or you have the option to call us to arrange a refund or credit to your account.
We are ensuring that you have maximum flexibility by allowing tickets to be exchanged up to 24 hours prior to the performance – so if you are directly affected by Covid please contact box office to discuss how we can best deal with your booking. (Please note, if you swap to a more expensive seating band or performance the difference will be charged to you.)