Terms & Conditions of Sale & Entry
The following terms and conditions are intended to help all patrons enjoy the events or show they are attending. The ticket purchased entitles the holder to attend the show at the date, time and location stated on the front.
By purchasing a ticket the buyer and/or holder agrees to the following
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that all the details on the tickets are correct at the time of purchase, especially the event name, date, time and location. The ticket may not be exchanged, refunded or returned except in accordance with consumer law.
- Late arrivals may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance
- The management reserves the right to refuse admissions, and in such event, will refund any admission fees paid.
- The management reserves the right to alter or amend the programme as necessary as a result of unforeseen circumstances.
- Child (Under 16) concession ticket can only be purchased with an adult (full) ticket.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded. Tickets purchased with the Book With Confidence policy can be exchanged or refunded up until 24 hours before the relevant performance.
- The recording and photography of an event using any device is prohibited unless otherwise advised.
- The Theatre reserves the right to recall any tickets that have been sold through an unauthorised third party agent, such as Ebay or SeatWave.
- The Theatre cannot be held responsible for the quality, content or pricing of events facility has been hired and we are acting as an agent for the Promoter.
Competition: Standard Terms and Conditions
These standard terms and conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except Eastbourne Theatre employees
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Only one entry per-household
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another performances and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Ticket prizes are not to be sold on.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Eastbourne Theatres, Eastbourne Borough Council, The Point, College Road, Eastbourne, BN22 4JJ