Welcome to the online booking help section
Eastbourne Theatres offers customers the opportunity to book theatre tickets online 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Simply click the ‘Book Now’ icon.
You can still book tickets by telephoning the box office on 01323 412000, open 10am – 8pm Monday – Saturday and Sunday where there is a performance. You can also purchase tickets from the box office at Devonshire Park Theatre.
How to book your tickets online
1. Select your show
2. Select your performance and click ‘Book Now’
3. Click on the area (i.e raised stall, grand circle) from the venue seating plan or use the drop down menu at the top
4. Click on the seat/s you wish to purchase (grey boxes indicate sold seats). A small ticket icon will appear on your selected seats.
5. Once selected click ‘Continue’
6. Check the seats you have selected are correct. You can delete or click ‘change my seats’ to amend.
7. Use drop down menu to choose type of ticket (Full Price, Child, Senior etc).
8. Click Continue
9. Enter a promotional code if you have one, click ‘view details’ to see booking ticket information.
10. Check your booking then ‘Continue Browsing’ or ‘Checkout’
11. If you have previously purchased tickets with Eastbourne Theatres please click on ‘reset password’ as we will already have your e-mail address on our system.
12. If you have not previously purchased tickets, please proceed to create a new account.
13. Checkout – select a delivery option for your tickets then click ‘Continue’
14. Check billing address is correct or ‘add address’ then click ‘Continue’
15. Check Booking summary and click box to agree to Terms & Conditions, then click ‘Continue’
16. Enter payment details, this is also where you can redeem a gift voucher if you have one. Please enter the code exactly as you see it into the box and click ‘redeem’.
17. You will receive an email confirmation of your successful booking.
18. You can view your orders at any time by logging into your account and click My Account and then My Order.
Print At Home Tickets
If you have opted to print your tickets at home you will receive your tickets as a PDF attachment in your confirmation e-mail. You can download and print your tickets by logging into your account and clicking ‘My Print At Home Tickets’.
Please bring your printed ticket with you and you can proceed straight into the theatre auditorium, you will not need to contact/visit box office first. To save on your ink costs we advise you print the tickets in black and white..
In the unlikely event you experience problems booking online please email email@example.com or phone 01323 412000